V5R4 & Websphere/HATS (5250) Webfacing?? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on V5R4 & Websphere/HATS (5250) Webfacing?? - IBM AS400 ; I installed websphere v6.0 express and want to launch (something) to see my green screen signon with a web browser is this possible, if so how....

  1. V5R4 & Websphere/HATS (5250) Webfacing??

    I installed websphere v6.0 express and want to launch (something) to
    see my green screen signon with a web browser is this possible, if so
    how.

  2. Re: V5R4 & Websphere/HATS (5250) Webfacing??

    il 21/09/2007 14.57, Scrive jacko 40386616:
    > I installed websphere v6.0 express and want to launch (something) to
    > see my green screen signon with a web browser is this possible, if so
    > how.

    Configure webaccess, it's easy and ready to use. You must have 5722XH2
    "iSeries Access for Web" product installed, then use CFGACCWEB2 command,
    iSeries Access for Web commands are located in QIWA2 library, so it
    maybe wil be necessary to qualify the command, e.g. QIWA2/CFGACCWEB2
    Executing:
    QIWA2/CFGACCWEB2 APPSVRTYPE(*WAS60)
    is just enough. If you have single sign-on via EIM already active, use
    AUTHTYPE(*APPSVR) instead.
    To start it you can use STRACCWEB2 or just change the http server
    configuration to automatically start the was instance.
    From the webaccess home page youll'see a 5250 link that will show the
    logon display in an html page (no applets nor activx).