How to set options in WDSC - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on How to set options in WDSC - IBM AS400 ; Is there a way to do this? Specifically, when I type in the word "If" it will insert the word "ENDIF" -- would like to have it insert "EndIf." If it can do that, would prefer it to not insert ...

  1. How to set options in WDSC

    Is there a way to do this? Specifically, when I type in the word "If"
    it will insert the word "ENDIF" -- would like to have it insert
    "EndIf." If it can do that, would prefer it to not insert anything at
    all. I tried to find it on help, but was completely lost. TIA for
    any help anyone can give.

  2. Re: How to set options in WDSC

    Windows/Preferences/Remote systems/Remote Systems/iSeries Parsers/ILE
    RPG/Templates

    Have fun !

  3. Re: How to set options in WDSC

    On Sep 20, 1:56 pm, Graybeard wrote:
    > Windows/Preferences/Remote systems/Remote Systems/iSeries Parsers/ILE
    > RPG/Templates
    >
    > Have fun !

    Perfect! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread