APPC *anynw SAVRSTOBJ problem - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on APPC *anynw SAVRSTOBJ problem - IBM AS400 ; I have system A and system B. I am trying to setup APPC with anynet (*anynw) for the savrstobj. (1) crtctlappc with *anynw (2) put in the IP address in the host table I can have strpasthr from A to ...

  1. APPC *anynw SAVRSTOBJ problem

    I have system A and system B. I am trying to setup APPC with anynet (*anynw)
    for the savrstobj.

    (1) crtctlappc with *anynw
    (2) put in the IP address in the host table

    I can have strpasthr from A to B and from B to A.

    I can have savrstobj from A to B, but NOT B to A.

    Any idea?

    Many thanks.

  2. Re: APPC *anynw SAVRSTOBJ problem

    a wild guess:
    look at the communication entries in subsystem QCMN

    --
    Ad,

    What's The Use Of Getting Sober
    (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)