3581 Rebuild - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on 3581 Rebuild - IBM AS400 ; Hello, I'm about to strip down then rebuild and old 3581 model. This includes putting the software back on. Basically I'm a new AS400 Administrator and I'm looking to use it as test machine. What pitfalls should i look out ...

  1. 3581 Rebuild

    Hello,
    I'm about to strip down then rebuild and old 3581 model. This includes
    putting the software back on. Basically I'm a new AS400 Administrator
    and I'm looking to use it as test machine.
    What pitfalls should i look out for?

  2. Re: 3581 Rebuild

    On Sep 18, 11:12 am, Pol wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I'm about to strip down then rebuild and old 3581 model. This includes
    > putting the software back on. Basically I'm a new AS400 Administrator
    > and I'm looking to use it as test machine.
    > What pitfalls should i look out for?

    What is a 3581?? Tape drive??

  3. Re: 3581 Rebuild

    On 18 Sep, 17:44, jacko wrote:
    > On Sep 18, 11:12 am, Pol wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > > I'm about to strip down then rebuild and old 3581 model. This includes
    > > putting the software back on. Basically I'm a new AS400 Administrator
    > > and I'm looking to use it as test machine.
    > > What pitfalls should i look out for?

    > What is a 3581?? Tape drive??

    Sorry, looked at the wrong number on my sheet!

    Model is a 9406 - 820

+ Reply to Thread