ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC - IBM AS400 ; What do want when you get a save file? Yes! Wondering about something in it. ViewSavf can show you something detail in it. ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400. Bring your data without machine! download ...

  1. ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    What do want when you get a save file?
    Yes!
    Wondering about something in it.
    ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.

    Bring your data without machine!

    download
    http://www.juliansoft.com

  2. Re: ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    On 9 15 , 9 21 , Julian wrote:
    > What do want when you get a save file?
    > Yes!
    > Wondering about something in it.
    > ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    > ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.
    >
    > Bring your data without machine!
    >
    > downloadhttp://www.juliansoft.com

    up!

  3. Re: ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    "Julian" skrev i en meddelelse
    news:1190175782.745416.106690@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > On 9 15 , 9 21 , Julian wrote:
    >> What do want when you get a save file?
    >> Yes!
    >> Wondering about something in it.
    >> ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    >> ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.
    >>
    >> Bring your data without machine!
    >>
    >> downloadhttp://www.juliansoft.com

    > up!

    Unfortunately your website is very slow and the download doesn't work - it
    ends prematurely every time (and I've tried numerous times). Maybe you'll
    want to use another provider if you are serious about releasing your
    software to the world.

  4. Re: ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    On 9 19 , 6 55 , "Kaj Julius"
    wrote:
    > "Julian" skrev i en meddelelsenews:1190175782.745416.106690@i13g2000pr f.googlegroups.com...
    >
    > > On 9 15 , 9 21 , Julian wrote:
    > >> What do want when you get a save file?
    > >> Yes!
    > >> Wondering about something in it.
    > >> ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    > >> ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.

    > >> Bring your data without machine!

    > >> downloadhttp://www.juliansoft.com

    > > up!

    > Unfortunately your website is very slow and the download doesn't work - it
    > ends prematurely every time (and I've tried numerous times). Maybe you'll
    > want to use another provider if you are serious about releasing your
    > software to the world.

    I have add web host in the US: http://74.54.41.146/~julianw/
    pls try again,
    thanks you.

  5. Re: ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    On 9 19 , 6 55 , "Kaj Julius"
    wrote:
    > "Julian" skrev i en meddelelsenews:1190175782.745416.106690@i13g2000pr f.googlegroups.com...
    >
    > > On 9 15 , 9 21 , Julian wrote:
    > >> What do want when you get a save file?
    > >> Yes!
    > >> Wondering about something in it.
    > >> ViewSavf can show you something detail in it.
    > >> ViewSavf is a tool for view a save file form AS/400.

    > >> Bring your data without machine!

    > >> downloadhttp://www.juliansoft.com

    > > up!

    > Unfortunately your website is very slow and the download doesn't work - it
    > ends prematurely every time (and I've tried numerous times). Maybe you'll
    > want to use another provider if you are serious about releasing your
    > software to the world.

    I use a new provider in the US now.
    thanks.

  6. Re: ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    On 9 27 , 9 58 , Julian wrote:
    > On 9 19 , 6 55 , "Kaj Julius"
    > wrote:

    > > > up!

    > > Unfortunately your website is very slow and the download doesn't work - it
    > > ends prematurely every time (and I've tried numerous times). Maybe you'll
    > > want to use another provider if you are serious about releasing your
    > > software to the world.

    > I use a new provider in the US now.
    > thanks.- -
    >
    > - -

    ViewSavF V2.41 is available.

  7. Re: ViewSavF V2.40 - View Save file on your PC

    On 10 8 , 10 34 , Julian wrote:
    > On 9 27 , 9 58 , Julian wrote:
    >

    > > On 9 19 , 6 55 , "Kaj Julius"
    > > wrote:

    > > > Unfortunately your website is very slow and the download doesn't work - it
    > > > ends prematurely every time (and I've tried numerous times). Maybe you'll
    > > > want to use another provider if you are serious about releasing your
    > > > software to the world.

    > > I use a new provider in the US now.
    > > thanks.- -

    > > - -