Integrated xSeries PCI card - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Integrated xSeries PCI card - IBM AS400 ; All, I have a 9406-550 which I have installed an xServer card in. I can see the server if I do a wrkhdwrsc *cmn, it shows up as a 4812 with a bunch of associated devices(ethernet ports, comm ports, File ...

  1. Integrated xSeries PCI card

    All,

    I have a 9406-550 which I have installed an xServer card in. I can see
    the server if I do a wrkhdwrsc *cmn, it shows up as a 4812 with a
    bunch of associated devices(ethernet ports, comm ports, File server
    IOA, etc).

    In iSeries navigator I don't see the card under Windows Administration
    -> Integrated xSeries Servers. I did add a disk drive and allocate 15
    gigabytes to it, thinking if I had some windows partition space the
    card would let me associate it with the drive. That didn't seem to
    work for me.

    I guess my main question is, now that the card is in the machine and
    it shows up in the hardware manager, how do I get the operating system
    installed on the server?

    Chris

  2. Re: Integrated xSeries PCI card

    INSWNTSVR