Which PCI-Card for connection with PC - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Which PCI-Card for connection with PC - IBM AS400 ; Hello, we had a PC which was connected to a as400 machine via a IBM 5250 ISA card. Now we got a new PC where the ISA Card doesn't fit. What PCI-card do I have to look for? Where can ...

  1. Which PCI-Card for connection with PC

    Hello,
    we had a PC which was connected to a as400 machine via a IBM 5250 ISA
    card. Now we got a new PC where the ISA Card doesn't fit.
    What PCI-card do I have to look for? Where can I get one in Germany?
    Any hint is appreciated.
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    Curt

  2. Re: Which PCI-Card for connection with PC

    Curt - I do have 5250 - PCI cards for "free". In fact, I will ship it
    to you for free (I will pay for the postage) if you can send something
    from Germany - 1 bottle of liquor? or Box of good German chocolates?

    Thanks

    Gil

    p.s. how many PCI adapters do you want? 1 or more than 1 and I will let
    you know how many I have available.

    Gil

    Curt Balluff wrote:
    > Hello,
    > we had a PC which was connected to a as400 machine via a IBM 5250 ISA
    > card. Now we got a new PC where the ISA Card doesn't fit.
    > What PCI-card do I have to look for? Where can I get one in Germany?
    > Any hint is appreciated.
    > Thanks a lot in advance.
    > Curt

  3. Re: Which PCI-Card for connection with PC

    Typical german is a Mercedes. :-)

    Gilbert Noetzel wrote:
    > Curt - I do have 5250 - PCI cards for "free". In fact, I will ship it
    > to you for free (I will pay for the postage) if you can send something
    > from Germany - 1 bottle of liquor? or Box of good German chocolates?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Gil
    >
    > p.s. how many PCI adapters do you want? 1 or more than 1 and I will
    > let you know how many I have available.
    >
    > Gil
    >
    > Curt Balluff wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> we had a PC which was connected to a as400 machine via a IBM 5250 ISA
    >> card. Now we got a new PC where the ISA Card doesn't fit.
    >> What PCI-card do I have to look for? Where can I get one in Germany?
    >> Any hint is appreciated.
    >> Thanks a lot in advance.
    >> Curt

+ Reply to Thread