Urgent!!! AS/400 Programmer for UAE - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Urgent!!! AS/400 Programmer for UAE - IBM AS400 ; VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore & India. VAM SYSTEMS currently looking for AS/400 Programmer for our UAE operation with the following skill set and terms and ...

  1. Urgent!!! AS/400 Programmer for UAE

    VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
    Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
    India.
    VAM SYSTEMS currently looking for AS/400 Programmer for our UAE
    operation with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
    Skill Set required:
    Skills
    Strong programming skills required on AS/400 with ILE and RPG.
    Domain : Banking
    Experience Required : minimum 4yrs
    Terms and conditions:
    Joining time frame : 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
    The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS -UAE and shall be
    deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
    Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
    resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
    nishanthini.suda@vamsystems.com or If there is any queries you can
    chat with me on nishanthini_28@hotmail.com,vamandvin@yahoo.co.in,
    vamandvin@gmail.com, Skype ID is nishanthini2 or call us +91
    471-3015245 or 2311320.
    VAM SYSTEMS FZC
    NE-2 8, SAIF Zone
    Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
    Tel: +971-6-5570407
    Fax: +971-6-5570958
    Tel: +91-471-3015245 (India)
    Fax: +91-471-2310430 (India)
    www.vamsystems.com

  2. Re: Urgent!!! AS/400 Programmer for UAE

    and you need someone urgently to tell you how to just send 1 message :-)

    vam wrote:
    > VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
    > Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
    > India.
    > VAM SYSTEMS currently looking for AS/400 Programmer for our UAE
    > operation with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
    > Skill Set required:
    > Skills
    > Strong programming skills required on AS/400 with ILE and RPG.
    > Domain : Banking
    > Experience Required : minimum 4yrs
    > Terms and conditions:
    > Joining time frame : 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
    > The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS -UAE and shall be
    > deputed to one of the leading banks in UAE.
    > Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
    > resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
    > nishanthini.suda@vamsystems.com or If there is any queries you can
    > chat with me on nishanthini_28@hotmail.com,vamandvin@yahoo.co.in,
    > vamandvin@gmail.com, Skype ID is nishanthini2 or call us +91
    > 471-3015245 or 2311320.