Good practices to recover data queue entries that are not processed before system end? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Good practices to recover data queue entries that are not processed before system end? - IBM AS400 ; I searched the web but not seen any suggestions on this. Or does anybody know how to recore the journalized data queue entries? Thanks. Henry...

  1. Good practices to recover data queue entries that are not processed before system end?

    I searched the web but not seen any suggestions on this. Or does
    anybody know how to recore the journalized data queue entries?

    Thanks.

    Henry

  2. Re: Good practices to recover data queue entries that are not processed before system end?

    On Sep 3, 11:01 pm, henryhw...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I searched the web but not seen any suggestions on this. Or does
    > anybody know how to recore the journalized data queue entries?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Henry

    never used journaling with data queues. the documentation for the
    APYJRNCHG command says it works for data queues at V5R4.

    prior to that release you can likely code something up using the
    RCVJRNE and RTVJRNE commands.

    data queues are permanent objects on the system. the data is retained
    after the system is ended.

    -Steve

+ Reply to Thread