Installing PASE - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Installing PASE - IBM AS400 ; Hi All I'm trying to use use PASE to run Korne shell scripts developed in Unix. The AS400 machine I'm using is V4R4M0. When I type >>CALL QP2TERM Program QP2TERM in library *LIBL not found. Does this mean that PASE ...

  1. Installing PASE

    Hi All

    I'm trying to use use PASE to run Korne shell scripts developed in
    Unix. The AS400 machine I'm using is V4R4M0.

    When I type >>CALL QP2TERM<<, I get the message:
    Program QP2TERM in library *LIBL not found.

    Does this mean that PASE is not properly installed or configured. How
    can I get it to work?

    Thanks

    Elliot

  2. Re: Installing PASE

    il 28/08/2007 18.52, Scrive Elliot 39265952:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I'm trying to use use PASE to run Korne shell scripts developed in
    > Unix. The AS400 machine I'm using is V4R4M0.
    >
    > When I type >>CALL QP2TERM<<, I get the message:
    > Program QP2TERM in library *LIBL not found.
    >
    > Does this mean that PASE is not properly installed or configured. How
    > can I get it to work?

    I'm not so sure but I remember that pase for V4R4 was a feature to order
    separately. I fear that now you'll not be able to order suct a feature
    because V4R4 was withdrawn from market several years ago.

  3. Re: Installing PASE

    On Aug 28, 1:23 pm, "Dr.UgoGagliardelli"
    wrote:
    > il 28/08/2007 18.52, Scrive Elliot 39265952:> Hi All
    >
    > > I'm trying to use use PASE to run Korne shell scripts developed in
    > > Unix. The AS400 machine I'm using is V4R4M0.

    > > When I type >>CALL QP2TERM<<, I get the message:
    > > Program QP2TERM in library *LIBL not found.

    > > Does this mean that PASE is not properly installed or configured. How
    > > can I get it to work?

    > I'm not so sure but I remember that pase for V4R4 was a feature to order
    > separately. I fear that now you'll not be able to order suct a feature
    > because V4R4 was withdrawn from market several years ago.
    >
    > --
    > Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherAñe joAlcoolInside
    > Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers vão à merda
    > Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop
    > schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac'

    On what version do you think it became part of the standard
    installation?
    Thanks

  4. Re: Installing PASE

    il 28/08/2007 20.33, Scrive Elliot 36755560:
    > On Aug 28, 1:23 pm, "Dr.UgoGagliardelli"
    > wrote:
    >> il 28/08/2007 18.52, Scrive Elliot 39265952:> Hi All
    >>
    >>> I'm trying to use use PASE to run Korne shell scripts developed in
    >>> Unix. The AS400 machine I'm using is V4R4M0.
    >>> When I type >>CALL QP2TERM<<, I get the message:
    >>> Program QP2TERM in library *LIBL not found.
    >>> Does this mean that PASE is not properly installed or configured. How
    >>> can I get it to work?

    >> I'm not so sure but I remember that pase for V4R4 was a feature to order
    >> separately. I fear that now you'll not be able to order suct a feature
    >> because V4R4 was withdrawn from market several years ago.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherAñe joAlcoolInside
    >> Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers vão à merda
    >> Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop
    >> schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac'

    > On what version do you think it became part of the standard
    > installation?
    > Thanks

    For shure from v5r2, maybe from v5r1 too.

  5. Re: Installing PASE

    Thanks so much for the help.

    Elliot

+ Reply to Thread