I've got a package with 2 dataflows each encased in a sequence. The
sequence is set to require a transaction and everything downstream
supports transactions. My source is DB2 on AS/400 and the destination
is SQL 2005. I've configured the MS DTC to allow inbound and out-
going transactions as well as enabled XA transactions. I've also
registered cwbcore.dll in the windows registery.

My problem is that during package execution, when each transaction
attempts to commit, the progress shows a warning message stating "The
transaction has already been aborted" and in fact no data is written
to the destination tables.

Has anyone else seen this issue?