tn5250 emulator for 15 USD - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on tn5250 emulator for 15 USD - IBM AS400 ; Hosakasoft.com has released a simple to use 5250 emulator for Windows + Vista Download a free 14 days trial from hosakasoft.com...

  1. tn5250 emulator for 15 USD

    Hosakasoft.com has released a simple to use 5250 emulator
    for Windows + Vista

    Download a free 14 days trial from hosakasoft.com

  2. Re: tn5250 emulator for 15 USD

    hosakasoft@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hosakasoft.com has released a simple to use 5250 emulator
    > for Windows + Vista
    >
    > Download a free 14 days trial from hosakasoft.com

    I have seen it. A pity, reversed image is not possible.
    Just the 7 basic colors.

  3. Re: tn5250 emulator for 15 USD

    It feels a lot better than many though.

    Peter

    "Pjotr" wrote in message
    news:46cc4130$0$37720$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscal i.nl...
    > hosakasoft@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Hosakasoft.com has released a simple to use 5250 emulator
    >> for Windows + Vista
    >>
    >> Download a free 14 days trial from hosakasoft.com

    > I have seen it. A pity, reversed image is not possible.
    > Just the 7 basic colors.

+ Reply to Thread