Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS?? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS?? - IBM AS400 ; Any in TAATOOLs or any others, I was looking at SNDDST and can see a document file, not sure how to specify the IFS in this....

  1. Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS??

    Any in TAATOOLs or any others, I was looking at SNDDST and can see a
    document file, not sure how to specify the IFS in this.

  2. Re: Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS??

    On Aug 16, 2:48 pm, jacko wrote:
    > Any in TAATOOLs or any others, I was looking at SNDDST and can see a
    > document file, not sure how to specify the IFS in this.

    I use SNDMAIL. Its a little more flexible than SNDDST. You can
    find it at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall.../5581/tips.htm

  3. Re: Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS??

    You can check out my free and open source RPGMail at http://mowyourlawn.com.

    HTH,
    Aaron Bartell
    http://mowyourlawn.com

  4. Re: Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS??

    On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:48:44 -0700, jacko wrote:

    >Any in TAATOOLs or any others, I was looking at SNDDST and can see a
    >document file, not sure how to specify the IFS in this.

    We use the free SNDM http://homepage1.nifty.com/uzaemon/ just include the IFS file as a
    regular email attachement.

    --
    Mark

  5. Re: Any tools to email excel spreadsheets from IFS??

    On Aug 16, 9:48 pm, jacko wrote:
    > Any in TAATOOLs or any others, I was looking at SNDDST and can see a
    > document file, not sure how to specify the IFS in this.

    Hi,
    You can go to: www.vrtech.biz
    they have nice tools.
    Avi hecht