Does the IBM site still have OCL manuals? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Does the IBM site still have OCL manuals? - IBM AS400 ; If so, could somebody please do a reply with the link? Thanks in advance!...

  1. Does the IBM site still have OCL manuals?

    If so, could somebody please do a reply with the link? Thanks in
    advance!

  2. Re: Does the IBM site still have OCL manuals?

    Depends if you are wanting them for the System/36 environment on an AS/400
    or for a true System/36 - or guest 36 on an AS/400. The reference manual
    for the former is at
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...s/sc414731.pdf
    I don't think S/36 manuals were ever available on line, but I might have
    something on a CD. In any event, the System/36 environment manual should
    answer most questions.

    Peter Kinsman

    "Chipper Miller" wrote in message
    news:1187191013.278106.99570@57g2000hsv.googlegrou ps.com...
    > If so, could somebody please do a reply with the link? Thanks in
    > advance!

  3. Re: Does the IBM site still have OCL manuals?

    Thanks Peter! This is exactly what I was looking for!

+ Reply to Thread