Printing an entire account from the 6980 screen - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Printing an entire account from the 6980 screen - IBM AS400 ; The 6980 screen brings up a customer's A/R statement by customer number. This is the easiest screen for a customer to understand, so we frequently fax it to a customer during the month to view their current status. Many accounts ...

  1. Printing an entire account from the 6980 screen

    The 6980 screen brings up a customer's A/R statement by customer
    number. This is the easiest screen for a customer to understand, so
    we frequently fax it to a customer during the month to view their
    current status. Many accounts have enough entries on them that it
    takes more than one screen to view them. So, to create one page for
    faxing, we have to do a print screen on the first screen, then page
    down to the second screen and do a print screen there, and so on until
    the entire account has been printed. Then, we have to cut and paste
    those pages together and photo copy that to wind up with one page for
    faxing. Very time consuming. Surely there is a way to program the
    system to print the entire 6980 program at one time as opposed to
    printing individual print screens. Please advise and thanks.

    Eddy Gould
    Llano, TX

  2. Re: Printing an entire account from the 6980 screen

    egould@butterycompany.com wrote:
    > The 6980 screen brings up a customer's A/R statement by customer
    > number. This is the easiest screen for a customer to understand, so
    > we frequently fax it to a customer during the month to view their
    > current status. Many accounts have enough entries on them that it
    > takes more than one screen to view them. So, to create one page for
    > faxing, we have to do a print screen on the first screen, then page
    > down to the second screen and do a print screen there, and so on until
    > the entire account has been printed. Then, we have to cut and paste
    > those pages together and photo copy that to wind up with one page for
    > faxing. Very time consuming. Surely there is a way to program the
    > system to print the entire 6980 program at one time as opposed to
    > printing individual print screens. Please advise and thanks.
    >
    > Eddy Gould
    > Llano, TX

    Aaaak..A job opportunity for AS/400 programmers! Quick....!

+ Reply to Thread