How to use BRMS backup (production environment) and restore to new server - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on How to use BRMS backup (production environment) and restore to new server - IBM AS400 ; If I want to save the production environment and restore it to new server by using BRMS, I need how to save and how to restore to new server? Who have a good solution? hope the detail steps. Thanks a ...

  1. How to use BRMS backup (production environment) and restore to new server

    If I want to save the production environment and restore it to new
    server by using BRMS, I need how to save and how to restore to new
    server?
    Who have a good solution? hope the detail steps. Thanks a lot ^ ^

  2. Re: How to use BRMS backup (production environment) and restore to new server

    Dave

    If you dig in to the BRMS manuals they will talk you through the
    process of creating the backup or the entire system, BRMS itself will
    then produce a detailed report, step by step with commands and Media
    Volumes on how to restore the saved data onto another server.

    Stick with it, this is one of the this BRMS does well

    Good luck, Steve

+ Reply to Thread