Installing Crystal Report 8.5 on Windows Vista - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Installing Crystal Report 8.5 on Windows Vista - IBM AS400 ; Hello, Can we install crystal report 8.5 on Windows Vista. It gives computability issues.. .also when i installed, the ocx files are not getting registered. Can anyone please let me know how to get it configured. Niraj Ranka...

  1. Installing Crystal Report 8.5 on Windows Vista

    Hello,

    Can we install crystal report 8.5 on Windows Vista.
    It gives computability issues.. .also when i installed, the ocx files
    are not getting registered.

    Can anyone please let me know how to get it configured.

    Niraj Ranka

  2. Re: Installing Crystal Report 8.5 on Windows Vista

    On Aug 6, 6:39 am, Niraj Ranka wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can we install crystal report 8.5 on Windows Vista.

    sounds like an old version. the version I installed last week is
    crystal reports XI.

    here is a good online forum:
    http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/fo...pics.asp?FID=5

    I am kind of down on the CR products from business objects. Their tech
    support is way too slow and cumbersome. Having problems with the
    server version.

    the other option if you are getting a new version of crystal reports
    is to use the CR reporting controls that come with Visual Studio
    2005 .net. Have not tried it yet, but in theory you can deploy your
    CR reports on asp.net web pages and dont need the desktop or server
    versions of CR.

    -Steve

+ Reply to Thread