Hi Friends,
I am Venu from Everest Consultants,Inc - OR.

We have the following Urgent Reqt.

Job Description:

Client: A Very Reputed Fortune 500 Client.

Title: AS/400 Developer
Location: Beaverton, Or
Contract Duration: 12 months
Seasoned AS/400 development professional with a Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science or equivalent.
Total 6+ years of experience in Application Design, development,
testing and implementation.
Skills required:
1 + years of application Development experience in SYNON/2E ( or COOL:
2E)
3+ years if experience in Application Development using ILE RPG
5+ Years of Experience is using CL, SQL and RPG
Experienced in TURNOVER, ROBOT is a plus.
Working knowledge of Websphere is a plus.
Experienced performing System Integration with Unix and Windows
Environment
Retail Systems experience and knowledge is a plus.
Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and
written, as well as the ability to work across department and teams.

If you are comfortable with this requirement and if you are interested
then as a preliminary step, it would be great if you can answer a few
brief questions for me:

1. How many years of experience do you have as a AS/400 Developer?
2. How many years of experience do you have with following:
SYNON/2E ( or COOL:2E)
ILE RPG
CL,
SQL
RPG
TURNOVER, ROBOT

3. What is your current work situation? (Working or between
projects)?
4. If working, how soon will you be available to start the new
position?
5. Are you willing to work in Beaverton, Or?
6. What is your status in US? (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1B)?
7. What is your most competitive Rate? Are you willing to negotiate?
8. What would be a convenient time in the day enabling me to talk to
you further about this job? On what Number?
9. If you are NOT interested what would be the other locations you
prefer?
10. Can you provide us with three professional references?

For further queries please feel free to call me at 503-643-3990 Ext:
355

Regards,
Venu
venu@everestinc.com