WDSc LPEX trouble. - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on WDSc LPEX trouble. - IBM AS400 ; Today editor LPEX does not work, with all member. The error is RSEF1002E Errore input o output in file system Not possible init editor (or something similar). CODE editor works. If I change workspace in another directory, LPEX runs normally.We ...

  1. WDSc LPEX trouble.

    Today editor LPEX does not work, with all member. The error is
    RSEF1002E Errore input o output in file system Not possible init
    editor (or something similar). CODE editor works. If I change
    workspace in another directory, LPEX runs normally.We got troubles and
    disconnections whith network and today I have installed plug-in SVN
    Repository.

  2. Re: WDSc LPEX trouble.

    On Aug 2, 10:37 am, Danilo Cussini wrote:
    > Today editor LPEX does not work, with all member. The error is
    > RSEF1002E Errore input o output in file system Not possible init
    > editor (or something similar). CODE editor works. If I change
    > workspace in another directory, LPEX runs normally.We got troubles and
    > disconnections whith network and today I have installed plug-in SVN
    > Repository.

    Is your workspace that fails on a local drive ?

  3. Re: WDSc LPEX trouble.

    Graybeard ha scritto:
    > Is your workspace that fails on a local drive ?

    Yes, but workspace works (connections, filters and all the workbench),
    the problem is only with LPEX.

  4. Re: WDSc LPEX trouble.

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 07:56:07 -0700, Danilo Cussini wrote:
    > Graybeard ha scritto:
    >> Is your workspace that fails on a local drive ?

    > Yes, but workspace works (connections, filters and all the workbench),
    > the problem is only with LPEX.

    I've had the exactly the same error occur for me in the CVS Repository
    perspective, while the iSeries Projects perspective continues to work
    normally. I haven't found the solution yet though.

    (As a side issue, I've never managed to get the LPEX editor's vi
    "personality" to work in any way resembling vi by any stretch of the
    imagination...)

    --
    6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

  5. Re: WDSc LPEX trouble.

    On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:32:56 -0500, Peter H. Coffin wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 07:56:07 -0700, Danilo Cussini wrote:
    >> Graybeard ha scritto:
    >>> Is your workspace that fails on a local drive ?

    >> Yes, but workspace works (connections, filters and all the workbench),
    >> the problem is only with LPEX.

    > I've had the exactly the same error occur for me in the CVS Repository
    > perspective, while the iSeries Projects perspective continues to work
    > normally. I haven't found the solution yet though.
    >
    > (As a side issue, I've never managed to get the LPEX editor's vi
    > "personality" to work in any way resembling vi by any stretch of the
    > imagination...)

    Just to add to the wackiness, using the preferences setting fails, but
    it CAN be set, on a session-by-session basis, using the following editor
    commands:

    set updateProfile.baseProfile vi
    updateProfile

    --
    6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.