Hi,

I use the *HP6 customization objects for all kind of HP Laserjet printers
and changed it a little bit so that I can print the font "line printer" in
portrait mode.
With 10CPI it prints 80 characters on A4 wide and with 15CPI it prints 132
characters on A4 wide. I used this *WSCST from V4R2 and up.

Now I have a customer that has a system with V5R2M0 loaded. The 10CPI is
printing well but the 15CPI just prints 120 characters on A4 wide and I
cannot print in font "line printer" any more.
Is there another way to use this font in portrait mode on OS400 V5R2 or is
there any other way to print 132 characters per line on A4 wide?

Thx

Pjotr.