storage threshold shuts down SMTP - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on storage threshold shuts down SMTP - IBM AS400 ; Hi, where is this controlled on my 810 with v5r4? I got a tip it's in STRSST but I cannot find it. I want to make sure it's set to 10% disk space remaining. On another box we had a ...

  1. storage threshold shuts down SMTP

    Hi, where is this controlled on my 810 with v5r4?

    I got a tip it's in STRSST but I cannot find it. I want to make sure it's
    set to 10% disk space remaining. On another box we had a problem where this
    was set too low and SMTP shut down. We only use SMTP for alerts, not really
    for processing email for clients.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: storage threshold shuts down SMTP

    To adjust the ASP threshold value in STRSST, navigate by these menu
    - Work with Disk Units
    - Work with disk configuration
    - Work with ASP threshold

    Regards, Chuck
    employer

    Bob Mgr wrote:
    > Hi, where is this controlled on my 810 with v5r4?
    >
    > I got a tip it's in STRSST but I cannot find it. I want to make sure it's
    > set to 10% disk space remaining. On another box we had a problem where this
    > was set too low and SMTP shut down. We only use SMTP for alerts, not really
    > for processing email for clients.

  3. Re: storage threshold shuts down SMTP

    Perfect, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread