Which API to find file via *LIBL??? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Which API to find file via *LIBL??? - IBM AS400 ; I need an API to call via RPC to find the first occurance of a file in a library list. It looks like QDBRTVFD might do the job but I want to be sure before I go and do the ...

  1. Which API to find file via *LIBL???

    I need an API to call via RPC to find the first occurance of a file in
    a library list. It looks like QDBRTVFD might do the job but I want to
    be sure before I go and do the coding, which is a lengthy process for
    newlook.

    Thanks!
    Kelly

  2. Re: Which API to find file via *LIBL???

    On Jul 25, 12:11 pm, "Mr. K.V.B.L." wrote:
    > I need an API to call via RPC to find the first occurance of a file in
    > a library list. It looks like QDBRTVFD might do the job but I want to
    > be sure before I go and do the coding, which is a lengthy process for
    > newlook.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Kelly

    I would use QUSROBJD. the parms and return values might be simpler.

    -Steve

+ Reply to Thread