DRDA Queries - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on DRDA Queries - IBM AS400 ; Hi All, a V5R4 question: Is it possible to query against databases on multiple hosts simul;teneously with DRDA? I have seen CONNECT TO and SET CONNECTION to switch between connections but that does not allow for concurrent, cross database SQL ...

  1. DRDA Queries

    Hi All, a V5R4 question:

    Is it possible to query against databases on multiple hosts
    simul;teneously with DRDA? I have seen CONNECT TO and SET CONNECTION
    to switch between connections but that does not allow for concurrent,
    cross database SQL access.

    How can I do this?

    TIA,
    JohnO

  2. Re: DRDA Queries

    On Jun 25, 11:37 pm, JohnO wrote:
    > Hi All, a V5R4 question:
    >
    > Is it possible to query against databases on multiple hosts
    > simul;teneously with DRDA? I have seen CONNECT TO and SET CONNECTION
    > to switch between connections but that does not allow for concurrent,
    > cross database SQL access.
    >
    > How can I do this?
    >
    > TIA,
    > JohnO

    Buy Websphere Information Integrator or some 3rd party product
    (RPG2SQL).

+ Reply to Thread