Printing problem with client access - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Printing problem with client access - IBM AS400 ; Good morning, someone knows which can be the causes for which when I go to print whichever thing from client access printing mine it puts in motion..., low to right of the monitor appears the indicating printer a document in ...

  1. Printing problem with client access

    Good morning,
    someone knows which can be the causes for which when I go to print
    whichever thing from client access printing mine it puts in motion...,
    low to right of the monitor appears the indicating printer a document
    in press tail..., but the press of the rows does not exit? I have tried
    in the session of press of the client access to put you vary printing
    types of but nothing..., ah, I use one HP laserjet 1020.
    Thanks

  2. Re: Printing problem with client access

    wrote in message
    news:1182328305.574349.202230@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...
    > Good morning,
    > someone knows which can be the causes for which when I go to print
    > whichever thing from client access printing mine it puts in motion...,
    > low to right of the monitor appears the indicating printer a document
    > in press tail..., but the press of the rows does not exit? I have tried
    > in the session of press of the client access to put you vary printing
    > types of but nothing..., ah, I use one HP laserjet 1020.
    > Thanks

    Hi,

    HP 1020 is not supported.
    It is windows only printer and does not have HP PCL.
    You can't print on this printer.

    Niko.

+ Reply to Thread