rtvprtfa command - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on rtvprtfa command - IBM AS400 ; there is anybody that can post the command in object of the old lib taatool; i need it to automatize the compilation of the printer files. thanks in advance...

  1. rtvprtfa command

    there is anybody that can post the command in object of the old lib
    taatool; i need it to automatize the compilation of the
    printer files.
    thanks in advance

  2. Re: rtvprtfa command

    I am sorry that I do not have the RTVPRTFA command available. However you may feel free to give my
    STRPREPRC command a try. It is Freeware. With STRPREPRC you can put the creation command inside the
    source member regardless of the type of the source member. The only restriction is that you can add
    comments to that source members.

    Sample of an RPG module:

    0001.00 >>PRE-COMPILER<<
    0002.00
    0003.00 >>CRTCMD<< CRTRPGMOD(&LI/&OB) +
    0004.00 SRCFILE(&SL/&SF) +
    0005.00 SRCMBR(&SM);
    0006.00
    0007.00 >>COMPILE<<
    0008.00 >>PARM<< TRUNCNBR(*NO);
    0009.00 >>END-COMPILE<<
    0010.00
    0011.00 >>LINK<<
    0012.00 >>PARM<< ACTGRP(*CALLER);
    0013.00 >>END-LINK<<
    0014.00
    0015.00 >>CMD<< OVRDBF +
    0016.00 FILE(SRCFILE) +
    0017.00 FROMFILE(QRPGLESRC) +
    0018.00 MBR(*FIRST) +
    0019.00 OVRSCOPE(*JOB);
    0020.00 >>EXECUTE<<
    0021.00 >>CMD<< DLTOVR +
    0022.00 FILE(SRCFILE) +
    0023.00 LVL(*JOB);
    0024.00 >>END-PRE-COMPILER<<

    STRPREPRC executes the CRTCMD when it reaches the EXECUTE tag. You may have noticed that you can also
    execute any other command using the CMD tag. In the exmample given above a OVRDBF command is executed
    before the CRTRPGMOD command.

    STRPREPRC give you the flexibility to store any specific creation parameters directly inside the
    source member. STRPREPRC is shipped with a detailed help text.

    http://www.tools400.de/English/Freew...utilities.html

    Regards,

    Thomas Raddatz.

    gio.cot@virgilio.it schrieb:
    > there is anybody that can post the command in object of the old lib
    > taatool; i need it to automatize the compilation of the
    > printer files.
    > thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread