Accessing the AS400 with a Macintosh - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Accessing the AS400 with a Macintosh - IBM AS400 ; We have an AS400 running V5R3. The Windows users are using I-Series Access for windows version 5.7. I have a user that has just bought a new macintosh and wants to access the AS400 from it. It's one of my ...

  1. Accessing the AS400 with a Macintosh

    We have an AS400 running V5R3. The Windows users are using I-Series
    Access for windows version 5.7.

    I have a user that has just bought a new macintosh and wants to access
    the AS400 from it. It's one of my bosses, so i'm not going to suggest
    he put a windows partition on his mac.

    Does anyone have any suggestions of software he can get that allows
    that?

    Thank you for any help or suggestions you can give.

    Scott

  2. Re: Accessing the AS400 with a Macintosh

    Zoomer said the following on 18.lipanj 2007 19:55:
    > We have an AS400 running V5R3. The Windows users are using I-Series
    > Access for windows version 5.7.
    >
    > I have a user that has just bought a new macintosh and wants to access
    > the AS400 from it. It's one of my bosses, so i'm not going to suggest
    > he put a windows partition on his mac.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions of software he can get that allows
    > that?

    http://www.mochasoft.dk/tn5250macx.htm

    http://tn5250.sourceforge.net/
    Compile from source