George Farr -- $100 Survey - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on George Farr -- $100 Survey - IBM AS400 ; I used to get an e-mail from George Farr approx once a year where he gave he gave you $100 to "spend" and you were permitted to "vote/buy" what features you would like to see added to RPG. I no ...

  1. George Farr -- $100 Survey

    I used to get an e-mail from George Farr approx once a year where he
    gave he gave you $100 to "spend" and you were permitted to "vote/buy"
    what features you would like to see added to RPG. I no longer receive
    that e-mail -- not sure if he stopped doing it or if I didn't provide
    an updated e-mail addr when I changed jobs back in 2003. Does anyone
    know if this is still being done and if so, how I could get added back
    on the list? TIA

  2. Re: George Farr -- $100 Survey

    Chipper Miller wrote:
    > I used to get an e-mail from George Farr approx once a year where he
    > gave he gave you $100 to "spend" and you were permitted to "vote/buy"
    > what features you would like to see added to RPG. I no longer receive
    > that e-mail -- not sure if he stopped doing it or if I didn't provide
    > an updated e-mail addr when I changed jobs back in 2003. Does anyone
    > know if this is still being done and if so, how I could get added back
    > on the list? TIA

    There were only two or three surveys like that. The most recent one was
    in 2003, so you haven't missed anything.

    If there is another survey, either a $100 one or in some other form, it
    will be advertised here, and on other RPG forums and mailing-lists.

+ Reply to Thread