iSeries NetServer - problem - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on iSeries NetServer - problem - IBM AS400 ; Hi. I've created new folder in IFS and share it. I can see it on Windows when I find my iSeries (V5R3) on network neighberhood. But I can't write anything into it. I get message that or I don't have ...

  1. iSeries NetServer - problem

    Hi.

    I've created new folder in IFS and share it. I can see it on Windows
    when I find my iSeries (V5R3) on network neighberhood.
    But I can't write anything into it. I get message that or I don't have
    sufficient rights or disk is full.
    I can write into it using iSeriesNavigator. I was working before.

    Can anybody explain me what is wrong ?

    Regards,
    Tomasz

  2. Re: iSeries NetServer - problem

    If you look at the properties for the file shares you've defined
    through iSeries Navigator, there is a setting to make them read/write.

    Matt

    On Jun 6, 6:02 am, tomasz wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I've created new folder in IFS and share it. I can see it on Windows
    > when I find my iSeries (V5R3) on network neighberhood.
    > But I can't write anything into it. I get message that or I don't have
    > sufficient rights or disk is full.
    > I can write into it using iSeriesNavigator. I was working before.
    >
    > Can anybody explain me what is wrong ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Tomasz

  3. Re: iSeries NetServer - problem

    matt.haas@thomsonlearning.com napisaƂ(a):
    > If you look at the properties for the file shares you've defined
    > through iSeries Navigator, there is a setting to make them read/write.
    >
    > Matt
    >
    > On Jun 6, 6:02 am, tomasz wrote:
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> I've created new folder in IFS and share it. I can see it on Windows
    >> when I find my iSeries (V5R3) on network neighberhood.
    >> But I can't write anything into it. I get message that or I don't have
    >> sufficient rights or disk is full.
    >> I can write into it using iSeriesNavigator. I was working before.
    >>
    >> Can anybody explain me what is wrong ?
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Tomasz

    thanks, I've found it