Group PTF's - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Group PTF's - IBM AS400 ; I notice on my V5R3 iSeries that the group hiper PTF's from V5R2 (SF99519) still exist. They are all listed as not applicable but I would still like to delete them. Should I just do a '4-delete' from inside 'Work ...

  1. Group PTF's

    I notice on my V5R3 iSeries that the group hiper PTF's from V5R2
    (SF99519) still exist. They are all listed as not applicable but I
    would still like to delete them. Should I just do a '4-delete' from
    inside 'Work with PTF groups'?

    Thad Rizzi

  2. Re: Group PTF's

    "Cleaning up PTF groups" at
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ixcleanup1.htm

    HTH

    Thad Rizzi wrote:
    > I notice on my V5R3 iSeries that the group hiper PTF's from V5R2
    > (SF99519) still exist. They are all listed as not applicable but I
    > would still like to delete them. Should I just do a '4-delete' from
    > inside 'Work with PTF groups'?
    >
    > Thad Rizzi

+ Reply to Thread