EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1 - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1 - IBM AS400 ; i, hopefully this is correct forum for this question, if not polite redirection gratefully received! :-) I'm trying to run EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1 and getting a build error for C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\rwd\eclipse\plugins \com.ibm.etools.egl.tutorial0001.doc_6.0.1\resourc es \IntroducingEGL.zip I've noticed that website ...

  1. EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1

    i, hopefully this is correct forum for this question, if not polite
    redirection gratefully received! :-)

    I'm trying to run EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1 and getting a
    build error for

    C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\rwd\eclipse\plugins
    \com.ibm.etools.egl.tutorial0001.doc_6.0.1\resourc es
    \IntroducingEGL.zip

    I've noticed that website www.ibm.com/jsf/html_extended does not
    appear to exist.

    Any tips outlining how I can get tutorial to work would be of help as
    looking into EGL for first time. Conversely initial materials/
    tutorials that would be of help to a newbie would be a great help.

    Many Thanks in anticipation.

    Regards

    Ian Leafe

  2. Re: EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1

    Ian,

    Doug Belcher
    St Louis, MO

    On 17 May 2007 02:45:39 -0700, Ian
    wrote:

    >i, hopefully this is correct forum for this question, if not polite
    >redirection gratefully received! :-)
    >
    >I'm trying to run EGL initial tutorial within 6.0.1 and getting a
    >build error for
    >
    >C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\rwd\eclipse\plugins
    >\com.ibm.etools.egl.tutorial0001.doc_6.0.1\resourc es
    >\IntroducingEGL.zip
    >
    >I've noticed that website www.ibm.com/jsf/html_extended does not
    >appear to exist.
    >
    >Any tips outlining how I can get tutorial to work would be of help as
    >looking into EGL for first time. Conversely initial materials/
    >tutorials that would be of help to a newbie would be a great help.
    >
    >Many Thanks in anticipation.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Ian Leafe

+ Reply to Thread