Anyone running Fedora on their i5, iSeries? - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Anyone running Fedora on their i5, iSeries? - IBM AS400 ; I have been run a fedora partition on my i5 to play around with.. I have a v5r3 with an HMC.. Is there a build for the iSeries? I know there is PPC.. But I am not sure if it ...

  1. Anyone running Fedora on their i5, iSeries?

    I have been run a fedora partition on my i5 to play around with.. I
    have a v5r3 with an HMC.. Is there a build for the iSeries? I know
    there is PPC.. But I am not sure if it includes the iSeries specific
    packages.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

  2. Re: Anyone running Fedora on their i5, iSeries?

    On Apr 4, 10:25 am, "Jeffrae" wrote:
    > I have been run a fedora partition on my i5 to play around with.. I
    > have a v5r3 with an HMC.. Is there a build for the iSeries? I know
    > there is PPC.. But I am not sure if it includes the iSeries specific
    > packages.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeff

    I have been tempted to run a fedora partition on my i5 to play around
    with

+ Reply to Thread