9401 P03 Fulic Tape - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on 9401 P03 Fulic Tape - IBM AS400 ; Does anybody have a FULIC tape for a 9401-P03 in 1/4" format? This isn't a production machine and it's still running, but heat got to my only copy and I'd like to have one around for good luck. (If you ...

  1. 9401 P03 Fulic Tape

    Does anybody have a FULIC tape for a 9401-P03 in 1/4" format? This
    isn't a production machine and it's still running, but heat got to my
    only copy and I'd like to have one around for good luck. (If you have
    one, you'll never need one.) I've checked around locally and even my
    CE doesn't know anybody that's still running a p03.

    I'd call IBM, but this machine has been out of support for several
    years now, and my ego can't take too much more pointed laughter.

    Many thanks,
    Kenn

  2. Re: 9401 P03 Fulic Tape

    I have two of the P03, and one of them lost the only drive, and after
    installing the new drive i did not need a fulic tape, I knew that some of
    the old machines need a fulic tape but I dont know under wich circumstances.

    regards

+ Reply to Thread