COBOL version - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on COBOL version - IBM AS400 ; Hi, How can I determine what release of COBOL compiler is being used on our AS/400?...

  1. COBOL version

    Hi,

    How can I determine what release of COBOL compiler is being used on
    our AS/400?

  2. Re: COBOL version

    On Feb 16, 9:59 am, "dave" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I determine what release of COBOL compiler is being used on
    > our AS/400?

    I would expect it to be at the top of the compiler listing.
    Otherwise, find a recently compiled program and DSPPGM on it. Roll
    down until you see the release.

    Or, GO LICPGM, listed installed programs, and see what release is
    displayed.

  3. Re: COBOL version

    GO LICPGM is what i was looking for. Thanks, that answered my
    question.

    On Feb 16, 10:45 am, "Graybeard" wrote:
    > On Feb 16, 9:59 am, "dave" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,

    > > How can I determine what release of COBOL compiler is being used on
    > > our AS/400?

    > I would expect it to be at the top of the compiler listing.
    > Otherwise, find a recently compiled program and DSPPGM on it. Roll
    > down until you see the release.
    >
    > Or, GO LICPGM, listed installed programs, and see what release is
    > displayed.

  4. Re: COBOL version

    dave schreef:
    > GO LICPGM is what i was looking for. Thanks, that answered my
    > question.
    >
    > On Feb 16, 10:45 am, "Graybeard" wrote:
    >> On Feb 16, 9:59 am, "dave" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>> How can I determine what release of COBOL compiler is being used on
    >>> our AS/400?

    >> I would expect it to be at the top of the compiler listing.
    >> Otherwise, find a recently compiled program and DSPPGM on it. Roll
    >> down until you see the release.
    >>
    >> Or, GO LICPGM, listed installed programs, and see what release is
    >> displayed.

    There's also DSPSFWRSC (DiSPlay SoFtWare ReSourCes)

    --
    Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards,

    René H. Hartman
    www.hac-maarssen.nl