http upload FROM as400 - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on http upload FROM as400 - IBM AS400 ; Hi, we are running across partners that want to receive files by a website with HTTP upload (usually https). Is there anyway to do this from the AS400? We have V5R4. TIA...

  1. http upload FROM as400

    Hi,

    we are running across partners that want to receive files by a website
    with HTTP upload (usually https). Is there anyway to do this from the
    AS400? We have V5R4.

    TIA

  2. Re: http upload FROM as400

    Feel free to have a look at Scott Klement's "Socket Tutorial"
    (http://www.scottklement.com/rpg/socktut/index.html) and his great "HTTPAPI"
    (http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/). Both resources should help you getting started.

    Thomas Raddatz.

    spoliskey@hotmail.com schrieb:
    > Hi,
    >
    > we are running across partners that want to receive files by a website
    > with HTTP upload (usually https). Is there anyway to do this from the
    > AS400? We have V5R4.
    >
    > TIA

  3. Re: http upload FROM as400

    spoliskey@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > we are running across partners that want to receive files by a website
    > with HTTP upload (usually https). Is there anyway to do this from the
    > AS400? We have V5R4.
    >
    > TIA

    You can check out my GETURI utility at www.bvstools.com/geturi.html. It
    is used as one of it's functions to do do what you want.

    Feel free to contact me offline for assistance. I'm happy to help. My
    contact information is on my webpage.

    Brad
    www.bvstools.com

  4. Re: http upload FROM as400

    Thanks Bradley,

    I read the FAQ on the GETURI before I posted, I should have RTFM
    though!

    Bradley V. Stone wrote:
    > spoliskey@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > we are running across partners that want to receive files by a website
    > > with HTTP upload (usually https). Is there anyway to do this from the
    > > AS400? We have V5R4.
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >

    > You can check out my GETURI utility at www.bvstools.com/geturi.html. It
    > is used as one of it's functions to do do what you want.
    >
    > Feel free to contact me offline for assistance. I'm happy to help. My
    > contact information is on my webpage.
    >
    > Brad
    > www.bvstools.com

+ Reply to Thread