Any 3.11 version of Personal Communications. - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Any 3.11 version of Personal Communications. - IBM AS400 ; Does anyone out there still have a version of Personal Communications for Windows 3.1 or 3.11. I am looking for copies and can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks! Jason...

  1. Any 3.11 version of Personal Communications.

    Does anyone out there still have a version of Personal Communications
    for Windows 3.1 or 3.11. I am looking for copies and can't seem to find
    them anywhere.

    Thanks!

    Jason

  2. Re: Any 3.11 version of Personal Communications.

    Jason

    I could probably lay my hands on PC support for Windows 3.1, it that
    would be of any use give me an email off line and I'll go dig in the
    archives (no promises)

    Brad

  3. Re: Any 3.11 version of Personal Communications.

    On 2007-01-01, Brad wrote:
    > Jason
    >
    > I could probably lay my hands on PC support for Windows 3.1, it that
    > would be of any use give me an email off line and I'll go dig in the
    > archives (no promises)

    I also probably have a copy somewhere around, where are you?

    Julien Mills Director MIS
    Amoroso's Baking Company 215-471-4740
    Philadelphia, PA USA Fax 215-472-5299

+ Reply to Thread