Error CPF322D when creating multiformat logical - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Error CPF322D when creating multiformat logical - IBM AS400 ; I'm stumped. Box is V4R3. I'm trying to create a multiformat logical over three physicals. When I attempt to create it, I get error message CPF322D in the DDS listing. Here's the DDS source: A R RAXDATA1 PFILE(TAXDATA1) A K ...

  1. Error CPF322D when creating multiformat logical

    I'm stumped.

    Box is V4R3.

    I'm trying to create a multiformat logical over three physicals. When
    I attempt to create it, I get error message CPF322D in the DDS
    listing.

    Here's the DDS source:

    A R RAXDATA1 PFILE(TAXDATA1)
    A K TDSEQ#
    A K TDCARD
    A K TDREC#
    A*
    A R RAXDATA2 PFILE(TAXDATA2)
    A K TDSEQ#
    A K TDCARD
    A K TDREC#
    A*
    A R RAXDATA3 PFILE(TAXDATA3)
    A K TDSEQ#
    A K TDCARD
    A K TDREC#

    Now here's the kicker.... if I remove any *one* of the record formats,
    the LF will compile. I've tried TAXDATA1 and TAXDATA2 as well as
    TAXDATA2 and TAXDATA3. In other words, a LF with only two physicals
    defined compiles just fine, but adding the third gets me a CPF322D.
    Google is not my friend in this case. Does anyone have any ideas?

  2. Re: Error CPF322D when creating multiformat logical

    On 22 Dec 2006 14:20:04 -0600, Scott Coffey wrote:

    >I'm stumped.
    >
    >Box is V4R3.
    >
    >I'm trying to create a multiformat logical over three physicals. When
    >I attempt to create it, I get error message CPF322D in the DDS
    >listing.
    >
    >Here's the DDS source:
    >
    >A R RAXDATA1 PFILE(TAXDATA1)
    >A K TDSEQ#
    >A K TDCARD
    >A K TDREC#
    >A*
    >A R RAXDATA2 PFILE(TAXDATA2)
    >A K TDSEQ#
    >A K TDCARD
    >A K TDREC#
    >A*
    >A R RAXDATA3 PFILE(TAXDATA3)
    >A K TDSEQ#
    >A K TDCARD
    >A K TDREC#
    >
    >Now here's the kicker.... if I remove any *one* of the record formats,
    >the LF will compile. I've tried TAXDATA1 and TAXDATA2 as well as
    >TAXDATA2 and TAXDATA3. In other words, a LF with only two physicals
    >defined compiles just fine, but adding the third gets me a CPF322D.
    >Google is not my friend in this case. Does anyone have any ideas?

    Turned out to be some weird "authority holder" problem for that
    filename in that library. Once I issued this command:

    DLTAUTHLR OBJ(QS36F/TAXDATA)

    it worked.

+ Reply to Thread