Multiarchive problem - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Multiarchive problem - IBM AS400 ; hello, Anyone know multi archive? I have the following problem when i start the graphical client i get the message UJW0030: The folder *PRV does not exist or is currently not available. Verify folder name and authorities. Does anyone know ...

  1. Multiarchive problem

    hello,

    Anyone know multi archive? I have the following problem when i start
    the graphical client i get the message

    UJW0030: The folder *PRV does not exist or is currently not available.
    Verify folder name and authorities.

    Does anyone know what this means?

    Thx,

    Johan

  2. Re: Multiarchive problem

    I don't know the pgm you are using, but this message occurs when you
    don't specify a folder name, so the system defaults to the last used
    folder (*PRV = previous). It can't find that folder.

+ Reply to Thread