Difference between two dates excluding weekends with Query - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Difference between two dates excluding weekends with Query - IBM AS400 ; All, I'm wondering if it's possible two calculate the difference between two dates, excluding weekends, in a Query Thanx...

  1. Difference between two dates excluding weekends with Query

    All,

    I'm wondering if it's possible two calculate the difference between two
    dates, excluding weekends, in a Query

    Thanx

  2. Re: Difference between two dates excluding weekends with Query

    with the help of a little file, containig the date and a relative number no
    problem, without that rather difficult

    Dieter Bender

    SanderP wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > I'm wondering if it's possible two calculate the difference between two
    > dates, excluding weekends, in a Query
    >
    > Thanx

  3. Re: Difference between two dates excluding weekends with Query

    Hi Dieter,

    Thanx for the answer.
    It must be because it's the last workday for me in 2006, but I don't
    see how I can make this query with the help of such a file you mention.

    Any help appreciated..... next year.....

    Cheersz

+ Reply to Thread