Free 9402-200 2030 System Unit - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Free 9402-200 2030 System Unit - IBM AS400 ; I have an AS/400 V3R5 sitting in the computer room that we need to get rid of. System Unit: 9402-200 Magnetic Storage IOP 6502 Multi-function IOP 917B EIA 232/V.24 Adapter 2609 Port1 Port2 Twinaxial WSC 2661 8MB Processor Card 2030 ...

  1. Free 9402-200 2030 System Unit

    I have an AS/400 V3R5 sitting in the computer room that we need to get
    rid of.

    System Unit: 9402-200
    Magnetic Storage IOP 6502
    Multi-function IOP 917B
    EIA 232/V.24 Adapter 2609
    Port1
    Port2
    Twinaxial WSC 2661
    8MB Processor Card 2030
    16MB Main Storage 3118
    1031MB Disk Unit 6602-030
    1031MB Disk Unit 6602-030
    1967MB Disk Unit 6606=030
    1967MB Disk Unit 6606=030
    1/4 inch Tape Unit 6380-001
    1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050

    THIS SYSTEM IS FREE (minus Terminal)

    OS Remains at V3R5. It is a standard 9402-200 with an expanded case.

    If you are interested, you need to contact me. Make your own
    arrangement to pick it up. I think the system weighs about 150lbs. I
    am not sure if UPS will deliver or not.

    If you want to see it, you are welcome to contact me to meet me and see
    it turn on and check it out before turning it off and taking it with you.

    The system can be under IBM Maintenance Software & Hardware
    warranty..that is extra cost from IBM or 3rd party.

    I am unloadind the hardware for the New Years. If no takers, then I
    will take it to the computer Recycle center.

    Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

    Gil

  2. Re: Free 9402-200 2030 System Unit

    Gilbert Noetzel schreef:
    > I have an AS/400 V3R5 sitting in the computer room that we need to get
    > rid of.
    >
    > System Unit: 9402-200
    > Magnetic Storage IOP 6502
    > Multi-function IOP 917B
    > EIA 232/V.24 Adapter 2609
    > Port1
    > Port2
    > Twinaxial WSC 2661
    > 8MB Processor Card 2030
    > 16MB Main Storage 3118
    > 1031MB Disk Unit 6602-030
    > 1031MB Disk Unit 6602-030
    > 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=030
    > 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=030
    > 1/4 inch Tape Unit 6380-001
    > 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    > 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    > 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    > 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    >
    > THIS SYSTEM IS FREE (minus Terminal)
    >
    > OS Remains at V3R5. It is a standard 9402-200 with an expanded case.
    >
    > If you are interested, you need to contact me. Make your own
    > arrangement to pick it up. I think the system weighs about 150lbs. I
    > am not sure if UPS will deliver or not.
    >
    > If you want to see it, you are welcome to contact me to meet me and see
    > it turn on and check it out before turning it off and taking it with you.
    >
    > The system can be under IBM Maintenance Software & Hardware
    > warranty..that is extra cost from IBM or 3rd party.
    >
    > I am unloadind the hardware for the New Years. If no takers, then I
    > will take it to the computer Recycle center.
    >
    > Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!
    >
    > Gil

    I take it you mean V3R0M5, as there was no V3R5. V3R2M0 was the last
    CISC release, V3R6M0 the first RISC

    --
    Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards,

    René H. Hartman
    www.hac-maarssen.nl

  3. Re: Free 9402-200 2030 System Unit

    Rene-

    I made a typo error..it is at V3R2 Release..the last release before RISC
    processor.

    Thank you for pointing that out...me and my absent mind is wandering
    among the clouds of Sugar Plums dancing away...

    Gil

    René H. Hartman wrote:
    > Gilbert Noetzel schreef:
    >
    >> I have an AS/400 V3R5 sitting in the computer room that we need to get
    >> rid of.
    >>
    >> System Unit: 9402-200
    >> Magnetic Storage IOP 6502
    >> Multi-function IOP 917B
    >> EIA 232/V.24 Adapter 2609
    >> Port1
    >> Port2
    >> Twinaxial WSC 2661
    >> 8MB Processor Card 2030
    >> 16MB Main Storage 3118
    >> 1031MB Disk Unit 6602-030
    >> 1031MB Disk Unit 6602-030
    >> 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=030
    >> 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=030
    >> 1/4 inch Tape Unit 6380-001
    >> 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    >> 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    >> 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    >> 1967MB Disk Unit 6606=050
    >>
    >> THIS SYSTEM IS FREE (minus Terminal)
    >>
    >> OS Remains at V3R5. It is a standard 9402-200 with an expanded case.
    >>
    >> If you are interested, you need to contact me. Make your own
    >> arrangement to pick it up. I think the system weighs about 150lbs. I
    >> am not sure if UPS will deliver or not.
    >>
    >> If you want to see it, you are welcome to contact me to meet me and
    >> see it turn on and check it out before turning it off and taking it
    >> with you.
    >>
    >> The system can be under IBM Maintenance Software & Hardware
    >> warranty..that is extra cost from IBM or 3rd party.
    >>
    >> I am unloadind the hardware for the New Years. If no takers, then I
    >> will take it to the computer Recycle center.
    >>
    >> Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!
    >>
    >> Gil
    >>

    > I take it you mean V3R0M5, as there was no V3R5. V3R2M0 was the last
    > CISC release, V3R6M0 the first RISC

+ Reply to Thread