Model 720 disassembly - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Model 720 disassembly - IBM AS400 ; Last weekend I had the chance to disassemble old 720 to smallest pieces, if you are curious how it looks inside here are the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2580774...57594426192689 David....

  1. Model 720 disassembly

    Last weekend I had the chance to disassemble old 720 to smallest
    pieces, if you are curious how it looks inside here are the pictures:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2580774...57594426192689

    David.

  2. Re: Model 720 disassembly

    david.skyba@centrum.cz wrote:
    > Last weekend I had the chance to disassemble old 720 to smallest
    > pieces, if you are curious how it looks inside here are the pictures:
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/2580774...57594426192689
    >
    > David.

    GREAT JOB! Thanks for the trip down memory :=) Lane!

+ Reply to Thread