File Full messages getting answered automatically - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on File Full messages getting answered automatically - IBM AS400 ; When I get a "record not added, member XXX is full" The system is generating a reply of '0' there is nothing in the sysrpyle for this. Any idea where the response is coming from? Jerry...

  1. File Full messages getting answered automatically

    When I get a "record not added, member XXX is full"

    The system is generating a reply of '0'
    there is nothing in the sysrpyle for this.
    Any idea where the response is coming from?

    Jerry

  2. Re: File Full messages getting answered automatically

    jerryeveretts wrote:
    > When I get a "record not added, member XXX is full"
    >
    > The system is generating a reply of '0'
    > there is nothing in the sysrpyle for this.
    > Any idea where the response is coming from?

    Check to see if there's maybe a default reply value defined for the
    message itself in the message file.

+ Reply to Thread