How to download a spool file into PC .txt file - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on How to download a spool file into PC .txt file - IBM AS400 ; How to download a spool file into PC .txt file? Thanks all! Sam...

  1. How to download a spool file into PC .txt file

    How to download a spool file into PC .txt file? Thanks all!

    Sam

  2. Re: How to download a spool file into PC .txt file

    abc wrote:
    > How to download a spool file into PC .txt file? Thanks all!

    The easiest way I know to do that is to start Operations Navigator then
    double-click the system where the spooled file resides. Then under
    "Basic Operations" click the "Printer Output" option. Your spooled
    files show on the right. Drag and drop the spooled file you want onto
    the desktop. OpsNav will transfer the spooled file to a .txt file on
    your PC.

  3. Re: How to download a spool file into PC .txt file

    Thanks for help.

    Sam
    "Jonas Temple" ???
    news:1165329288.974549.10550@79g2000cws.googlegrou ps.com ???...

    > abc wrote:
    > > How to download a spool file into PC .txt file? Thanks all!
    > >

    > The easiest way I know to do that is to start Operations Navigator then
    > double-click the system where the spooled file resides. Then under
    > "Basic Operations" click the "Printer Output" option. Your spooled
    > files show on the right. Drag and drop the spooled file you want onto
    > the desktop. OpsNav will transfer the spooled file to a .txt file on
    > your PC.

  4. Re: How to download a spool file into PC .txt file

    User operations navigator or purchase an inexpensive download tool such as
    our WinSpool Report Download software.

    Regards,
    Richard Schoen
    RJS Software Systems Inc.
    "Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"
    Email: richard@rjssoftware.com
    Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
    Tel: (952) 898-3038
    Fax: (952) 898-1781
    Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

    "abc" wrote in message news:45757bd0$1@127.0.0.1...
    > How to download a spool file into PC .txt file? Thanks all!
    >

    > Sam

+ Reply to Thread