I have a need to do some plain old CGI work, and would like to use VA RPG
for that. I know I could do it an Applet, or write Servlets, or do a half
dozen other things, but the host is no an iSeries machine and plain old CGI
is hard to beat. Apparently I just need to call the Windows API to get
access to STDIN and STDOUT, and well as grab the environment variables. No
service program is provided to do this under Windows that I can find.

Any advice or pointers,or better yet, sample code, would be vastly
appreciated.

-Paul