Hi,

Using iSeries Navigator V5R4M0, I can create a SQL stored proc with the
"wizard".

The problem is that it always seems to generate my stored proc with the
*SQL naming convention, while we are working with the *SYS naming
convention.

I said it seems, because if I ask to generate the SQL script of the
newly built stored proc, the "Set Path" is set to "QSYS, QSYS2 and
user-profile-id".

While running the stored proc in the "Run SQL Script" with the JDBC
connection set to *SYS, it does not use my library list (well defined
as well in the JDBC connection) but instead works with the SQL
libraries.

To fix the problem, I generated the SQL script and removed the SET PATH
statement, thus removing the so-say *SQL naming convention. After
recreating the proc, it works just fine!

Question is: How can I set the "wizard" to not generate the SET PATH
QSYS, QSYS2 and USER-ID?

Or am I missing something here?

Thx

Jack