Lic code for a 9406-320. - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Lic code for a 9406-320. - IBM AS400 ; Hello! I have a 9406-320 that I would like to find the model specific licensed internal code for. Would any of you happen to have that, or would know where I could find it? Thanks! Jason...

  1. Lic code for a 9406-320.

    Hello!

    I have a 9406-320 that I would like to find the model specific licensed
    internal code for. Would any of you happen to have that, or would know
    where I could find it?

    Thanks!

    Jason

  2. Re: Lic code for a 9406-320.

    josys36 wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a 9406-320 that I would like to find the model specific licensed
    > internal code for. Would any of you happen to have that, or would know
    > where I could find it?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Jason

    Well it looks like I will only need the FULIC for the 2052 processor
    feature. Would someone happen to have that?

    Jason

+ Reply to Thread