group ptf help needed - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on group ptf help needed - IBM AS400 ; Do I have to re-install the SF99539 or is there an easy way to make these say installed. Work with PTF Groups Type options, press Enter. 4=Delete 5=Display 6=Print 8=Display spec 9=Display related PTF groups Opt PTF Group Level Status ...

  1. group ptf help needed

    Do I have to re-install the SF99539 or is there an easy way to make
    these say installed.

    Work with PTF Groups

    Type options, press Enter.
    4=Delete 5=Display 6=Print 8=Display spec
    9=Display related PTF groups

    Opt PTF Group Level Status
    SF99540 6192 Installed
    SF99539 23 Not installed
    SF99504 4 Installed
    SF99316 2 Installed
    SF99315 4 Installed
    SF99291 4 Installed

  2. Re: group ptf help needed

    jacko schreef:
    > Do I have to re-install the SF99539 or is there an easy way to make
    > these say installed.
    >
    > Work with PTF Groups
    >
    > Type options, press Enter.
    > 4=Delete 5=Display 6=Print 8=Display spec
    > 9=Display related PTF groups
    >
    > Opt PTF Group Level Status
    > SF99540 6192 Installed
    > SF99539 23 Not installed
    > SF99504 4 Installed
    > SF99316 2 Installed
    > SF99315 4 Installed
    > SF99291 4 Installed

    Most likely you selected to have them applied delayed. In that case you
    just need to IPL the box some time. Do aSPPTF and scan for PTFs that
    have IPL action YES.

    --
    Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards,

    René H. Hartman