Examples for Calling SQL Procedure from vb.net (or Lotus Notes) - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on Examples for Calling SQL Procedure from vb.net (or Lotus Notes) - IBM AS400 ; Can somebody get me started with code sample(s) to call an as/400 RPG procedure in VB .Net and/or Lotus notes. The procedure was created in as/400 SQL as follows based on simple order status inquiry program RPGLE program called AMART/RPG_PGM. ...

  1. Examples for Calling SQL Procedure from vb.net (or Lotus Notes)

    Can somebody get me started with code sample(s) to call an as/400 RPG
    procedure in VB.Net and/or Lotus notes.

    The procedure was created in as/400 SQL as follows based on simple
    order status inquiry program RPGLE program called AMART/RPG_PGM.

    CREATE PROCEDURE AMART/RPG_PGM(IN CPYNO CHAR (2), IN ORDERNO CHAR (10
    ), OUT STATUSDESC CHAR (25 )) LANGUAGE RPGLE SPECIFIC AMART/RPG_PGM NOT
    DETERMINISTIC NO SQL EXTERNAL NAME AMART/RPG_PGM PARAMETER STYLE GENERAL

  2. Re: Examples for Calling SQL Procedure from vb.net (or Lotus Notes)

    The stored procedure call would be exactly the same that's used for stored
    procedures on other platforms. There is a redbook titled "Stored Procedures,
    Triggers, and Functions on DB2 UDB for iSeries" ibm.com/redbooks

    --
    Kent Milligan
    ISV Enablement - System i

    (opinions stated are not necessarily those of my employer)

  3. Re: Examples for Calling SQL Procedure from vb.net (or Lotus Notes)

    See if this link works. If not google LC LSX (LC=Lotus Connector).

    http://www-12.lotus.com/ldd/doc/lei/...a?OpenDocument

+ Reply to Thread