PM400 & Service Director through internet - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on PM400 & Service Director through internet - IBM AS400 ; Anyone have any problems sending data via EXTRANET for these services....

  1. PM400 & Service Director through internet

    Anyone have any problems sending data via EXTRANET for these services.

  2. Re: PM400 & Service Director through internet

    jacko wrote:
    > Anyone have any problems sending data via EXTRANET for these services.

    I set it up for a customer with three LPARS and no comm cards on two
    LPARS. It works fine. I did need some help from Rochester Support
    configuring.(I suggest you enlist their help) Also seem to remember
    having to get some ptf's installed, I think from the Service Agent
    group. It's been a while. Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread