Hi Colm,

If you are interested in pulling the information into Visual Studio
using a CGI program (via a URL call), I just came across a pretty cool
(free) program that does just that. Check out the article at
http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?1@47...zF.0@.6b3cd474. Using the
STRCGISQL code as the base, I was able to modify it to download AS/400 files
as Excel and XML. Might be interesting anyway.

Regards,

Clark

news:1158583833.718723.15770@i42g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...