HMC backup to DVD and format function - IBM AS400

This is a discussion on HMC backup to DVD and format function - IBM AS400 ; I load the dvd in my 336 server, I get an error ACT00021 when I try to format it and I get a HSCP0002 when i try an do the save. Is there a way to look and see if ...

  1. HMC backup to DVD and format function

    I load the dvd in my 336 server, I get an error ACT00021 when I try to
    format it and I get a HSCP0002 when i try an do the save. Is there a
    way to look and see if the DVD is online and or what type of DVD's are
    required to do the save on this hardware.

  2. Re: HMC backup to DVD and format function

    DVD RAM

    "jacko" schreef in bericht
    news:1162297949.321534.158540@i42g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    >I load the dvd in my 336 server, I get an error ACT00021 when I try to
    > format it and I get a HSCP0002 when i try an do the save. Is there a
    > way to look and see if the DVD is online and or what type of DVD's are
    > required to do the save on this hardware.

+ Reply to Thread